Import your NFT to metamask
The NFT is already in your wallet. Importing the NFT will now allow you to see the token there. To do that,
- Tap the wallet and go to the NFT tab
- Now scroll down and tap the option for ‚Import NFTs‘
- The screen for importing an NFT will open
- You are asked for the ‚contract address‘ and the Token ID
- To find the address of an NFT, go to opensea.io. Make sure your wallet is connected to the marketplace
- Click the ‚Profile‘ icon in the top-right corner to view all your NFT
- Click on the NFT, to do that you might need to navigate to hidden
- Click on the NFT. The listing page for the NFT will open. Scroll down and click the option for ‚Details‘.
- Click the ‚blue hyperlinked value‘ next to ‚Contract Address‘.
- Towards the top-left corner of the page opened page, you’ll find the option for ‚Contract‘ with a long string of letters and numbers next to it. This is the address of the smart contract that created the NFT. Click the ‚Copy‘ button next to it.
- Paste the address in the ‚Address‘ textbox of the Import NFT screen
- Find the token ID also in the ‚Details‘ section just below the contract address and fill it in
Press the ‚Import‘ button and your NFT will appear in your wallet.